• Former Marketing Director for Title Company
• Former Marketing Director for local Mortgage Company
• President of Lantana Chapter of Master Networks with over 30 business owners in and around Lantana
• Founder, Admin and Event Coordinator for local professional working moms group
• Bachelors in Business & Marketing Management – UT Dallas - 2016
• Real Estate Basics and Continuing Education
• Master Networks
Charity & Community Involvement
• Annual Lantana Easter Egg Hunt
• Sponsor for Lantana Crawfish Boil
• Teen Life Leader at Saint Mark’s – Denton
• Donor to Children’s Miracle Network
Family, Background And Hobbies
I have been married 10 years to Justin Spence with two daughters, Hope and Trinity, students at Bluebonnet Elementary in Flower Mound. We are active in the Flower Mound ISD activities and community. When I'm not helping buyers find a home, we enjoy travel, camping, hiking and the great outdoors.
I was born and raised in Dallas, Texas, and have lived in the area my entire life. My family and I moved to Lantana for the beauty, lifestyle and to be closer to my immediate family who are also Lantana residents.
I have experienced the growth throughout the Northern suburbs of DFW and bring that lifetime of experiences to the table when working for you.